The 2018 PRO-DIP™ D1 ISB will be played on Friday December 14th 2018 at 4pm in Myrtle Beach SC, as the opening event for the 2018 FAF International Scouting Showcase.
Wednesday (12/12/18) PRO-DAY - Event Check-In – Orientation – Install Meetings
Players, family, coaches, Event staff report to Sheraton Convention Center Hotel, Myrtle Beach, S.C. Hotel check-in up to 4:00pm.
- 1:00pm-6:00pm – Open player and coaches check-in/game jersey distribution in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- (Optional) 2:00pm-4:00pm - 2018 FAF PRO-DAY at Doug Shaw Stadium (optional)
- 5:30pm - Mandatory coaches meeting/rules review in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- 6:00pm – Mandatory Event Orientation Meeting (across from conference room 101)
- 6:45pm - Mandatory player/coach’s meetings for introductions & game plan install, starts In hotel Ballroom, then to assigned adjacent coaching conference rooms.
Thursday (12/13/18) Practices
- 7:00am-8:00am - Breakfast at hotel
- 8:00am - Vans to field for practice session#1 (8:30am - 10:15am) at Booth Stadium Practice turf field. Helmets and Shoulder pads. Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 11am-1:00pm - Lunch Break
- 1:00pm - Vans to field for practice session# 2 (1:15pm - 3:00pm) at Doug Shaw game field Helmets and Shoulder pads. Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 4:00pm-5:30pm - Dinner Beak
- 6:00pm - Team meetings at hotel in conference rooms adjacent to ballroom as needed
Friday 12/14/18 Game Day
- 7:00am-8:30am - Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:00am - final game prep, team meetings/walk through in classrooms at hotel
- 12:00-1:15pm - lunch break
- 2:00pm - teams depart hotel for pre-game warm-up. Field house locker rooms adjacent to Booth Field used –Green team Locker room & Purple Team locker rooms labeled
- 4:00pm - Kickoff! - 2018 PRO-DIP ISB International Scout Bowl, Doug Shaw Stadium