Friday December 20th, 7:00pm Kickoff!
Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium, Myrtle Beach, SC
Wednesday (12/18/19) PRO-DAY - Event Check-In – Orientation – Install Meetings
Players, family, coaches, Event staff report to Sheraton Convention Center Hotel, Myrtle Beach, S.C. Hotel check-in up to 4:00pm.
- 1:00pm-6:00pm – Open player and coaches check-in/game jersey distribution in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- (Optional) 1:00pm-3:00pm - 2019 FAF PRO-DAY at Doug Shaw Stadium (optional)
- 5:30pm- Mandatory coaches meeting/rules review in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom).
- 6:00pm– Mandatory Event Orientation Meeting (across from conference room 101)
- 6:45pm- Mandatory player/coach’s meetings for introductions & game plan install, starts In hotel Ballroom, then to assigned adjacent coaching conference rooms.
Thursday (12/19/19) Practices
- 7:00am-8:00am- Breakfast at hotel
- 8:00am- Vans to field for practice session #1 (8:30-10:15am) at Doug Shaw game field (turf field). Helmets and Shoulder pads. Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 11am-1:00pm- Lunch Break
- 1:00pm- Vans to field for practice session # 2 (1:15- 3:00pm) Booth Stadium Practice turf field, next to Doug Shaw, Helmets and Shoulder pads. Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 4:00pm-5:30pm- Dinner Break
- 6:00pm-Team meetings at hotel in conference rooms adjacent to ballroom as needed
Friday 12/20/19 Game Day
- 7:00am-8:30am- Breakfast
- 9:00am-11:00am- team meetings/ walk through at hotel
- 12:00-1:15pm- Lunch Break
- 2:00pm-4:00pm- Team meetings in hotel as needed
- 4:45pm- EAST departs hotel for pre-game warm-up. Shaw Stadium locker rooms, Score board end locker room
- 5:00pm- WEST team departs hotel for pre-game warm-up. Shaw Stadium locker rooms - Main entrance side locker room
- 7:00pm- Kickoff! – 2018 FAF D3 Senior Classic, Doug Shaw Stadium
2018 FAF D2 Senior Bowl
(formerly the "FAF D2 vs NAIA CHALLENGE")
2017 FAF D2 Senior Bowl
(formerly the " FAF D2 vs NAIA CHALLENGE")