Saturday December 15th, 4:00pm Kickoff!
Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium, Myrtle Beach, SC
Wednesday 12/12/18 – 2018 FAF PRO-DAY (Optional Event)
- 2:00pm-4:00pm – 2018 FAF PRO-DAY at Doug Shaw Stadium (40, shuttles, Vert, broad jump, measurements)
Check-in – Orientation – Install Meetings - Players, coaches, support staff report to Sheraton Convention Center Hotel, Myrtle Beach, S.C. Hotel check-in up to 4:00pm.
- 1:00pm-6:00pm – Open player and coaches check-in/game jersey distribution in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- 5:30pm - Mandatory coaches meeting/rules review in conference room 101 (across from Sheraton Ballroom)
- 6:00pm – Mandatory Event Orientation Meeting (across from conference room 101)
- 6:45pm - Mandatory player/coach’s meetings for introductions & game plan install, starts In hotel Ballroom, then to assigned adjacent coaching conference rooms.
Friday 12/14/18 - Practices
- 7:00am-8:00am - Breakfast at hotel
- 8:00am - Vans to field for practice session#1 (8:30-10:15am) at Doug Shaw game field Helmets and Shoulder pads
- 11:00am-1:00pm - Lunch Break
- 1:00pm - Vans to field for practice session# 2 (1:15- 3:00pm) at Booth Stadium Practice turf Helmets and Shoulder pads. Note- grass field adjacent to Doug Shaw field available if needed.
- 4:00pm-5:30pm - Dinner Beak
- 6:00pm - Team meetings at hotel in conference rooms adjacent to ballroom as needed
Saturday 12/15/18 – Game Day
- 7:00am-8:30am - Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:00am - Pre game walk-through/team meeting at hotel ( as needed)
- 11:30am-1:30pm - Lunch Break
- 1:45pm - North departs hotel for pre-game prep & warm-up. Shaw Stadium locker rooms, Score board end locker room.
- 2:00pm -South team departs hotel for pre-game prep & warm-up. Shaw Stadium locker rooms - Main entrance side locker room. *Reminder: D2/NAIA Senior Bowl game will be playing on Doug Shaw field when FCS teams arrive.
- 4:00 pm - Kickoff! - 2018 “FCS Senior Scout Bowl”, Doug Shaw Stadium